Monday, December 20, 2010

Birthday and Graduation!


I'm a little behind on this post, since my birthday was on the 10th and Mike graduated on the 11th. It was such a fun weekend, and it was even better that our family was able to come.

First, birthday dinner at Red Robin. I LOVE my birthday, even though it's kinda sad getting older and older. Arianna really liked my birthday balloons :)


The graduation ceremony was awesome! I have waited for this day for so long. Arianna did really well during the whole things, but got a little tired toward the end as you can see. She is such a sweetie!!


Mike and I. YAY!!


Mike and his momma!!


Four generations :)

We finished off the evening by opening some of Arianna's Christmas presents. She really loved helping rip off the wrapping paper and loved every present so much she stuck each one in her mouth.