Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mikey Mike

(Warning: This post is most likely the result of crazy pregnancy hormones. I'm really mushy about everything nowadays)
I am so glad that you listen to me rant and rave about every little thing that happens to me in a day. I know you try very hard not to say anything.
I really appreciate the way you laugh at my jokes and funny stories, even though I'll admit sometimes they can be really lame.
I love the way you let me wear your sweaters, socks, and pretty much every other clothing item, because I'm too lazy to do laundry sometimes.
Thank you for putting up with my crazy work schedule.
I'm so grateful that you don't get too mad at me when you find out that I "accidentally" use your razor to shave my legs.
I really like that you watch Desparate Housewives with me and pretend to be totally into the story eventhough you probably could care less.
I love how you can always make me laugh when I am sad.
I feel so lucky to have a husband who is willing to clean up my throw up in a wide variety of environments including the car, the parking lot, a snorkel boat in Hawaii, etc.
I adore the little dances you do to the theme songs of your favorite TV Shows when they come on.
I love you Mike, and I have no idea what I would do without you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's super cute! Your little baby is lucky to come to such awesome parents! You'll be such a cute mommy!!!:)