Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Baby Earley

This is our very first picture of our little addition! Boy or Girl, I still think it's kinda cute :)


6 comments:

James and Lauren said...

yay! So excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!!! I am still so excited for you! YAY! :) How did Thanksgiving turn out? I bet you made a beautiful feast!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh! I'm SO excited for you! Congrats to you guys. So when's the big due date? How exciting!

Olivia Singleton said...

He/she is sucking his/her thumb! I'm already in love. I'm so excited for you!

jamie t. said...

I just found your blog on Melissa's! What exciting news. I am so happy for you and hope that you have been feeling well.

Rachel said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SHUT UP!!!! THat is SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!!! WOOOHOOOOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! That is the sweetest little ultrasound picture!