Monday, September 20, 2010

Why We LOVE Oregon!






Green, Green, and MORE Green!!

We sure are enjoying these last few days together before I have to go back to work. At first I was really excited at the fact that I'll be interacting with adults on a regular basis again, but as the dreaded day approaches I have become more emotional and anxious about it. These past 4 months have been the happiest of my life, and I can't bear the thought of missing details from my little one's day. Alas, I know she will be in excellent hands while I am away. Does anyone have advice on how to cope with the transition back to work?

2 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oooo, such gorgeous pictures! You guys make a beautiful family!

Olivia Singleton said...

I'm sorry pretty girl. I wish I had some excellent advice for going back to work. Hopefully knowing that your sweet baby is in good hands will help make the transition a little easier.