Monday, August 2, 2010

I know, I'm a slacker


I really have been severely slacking on the baby postings, but I am going to be more dedicated, because Mike and I have decided that Arianna and I are going to stay with my parents until the end of August. It was kind of a last minute decision, but we decided it would be best given that Mike has to finish his board exams and get our house ready to rent at the same time. It was also really hard for me being home by myself for 14 hours each day. It's definitely going to be hard to be away from him for so long, but I have to keep telling myself that it's for the best. In the meantime, here are a few pictures of the little one. I have a ton on my camera that I'll upload in the next few days, too!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your time with your parents, but we'll miss having you visit us at work! Why are you renting your house out???

Jake and RaNette Free said...

It was really fun to see you guys and to meet Arianna - I am so glad we were able to make it to the blessing! All these pictures are super especially cute :) Good luck at your parents for the next little while - We will see you at Landon's wedding :)

Unknown said...

I so wish we could have made it to the blessing! I heard it went great! She is a beauty!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

SO cute!!! What a beautiful girl she is! And I looooooove your haircut!