Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Official...


Less than one month left of busy season! Boy, has this one been a doozey. Every year it seems to start earlier and earlier, and it just seems to drag on and on. Needless to say, I am so ready for it to be over. There is still so much that needs to be accomplished between now and April 15th, but I can check one thing off my list. Each year I have filed my taxes on April 15th or a couple days before. Sad, huh? However, this year I actually got my act together and we filed our taxes last week. It's been torture waiting for our refund, but it feels oh so good to have that out of the way. Now, if only I can find someway to keep my house clean and prevent my husband from eatting cereal everynight, we will be good to go. I don't think that will happen anytime soon, but if I can file my taxes before April 15th, anything is possible, right?

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh yeah, taxes are my favorite! :) Really, I do them in January! I can't wait for that good ol' refund!