Sunday, February 21, 2010

For The Curious :)

I apologize for being such a slacker and neglecting to post the gender of our little one, though many of you know already. We were so excited to find out that our baby is a GIRL!!! I can hardly wait to go shopping for cute pink things, and Mike is excited to one day get her a pair of pink golf clubs :) Watch out Tiger Woods, because I think you'll have some competition in the near future.

We went to the outlets in Woodburn to try and find her some cute clothes. My mom has been calling our daughter "Bunny" until we decide on a name for her, so I thought these PJs would be appropriate...



I also found this cute little pink dress at Carter's. I just love any dress that has a sweater to go with it!


Up until now, I've been procrastinating posting any pregnant pictures. I guess I'm still in denial over how big my butt and thighs are getting. Jeans are really not that comfortable for me anymore, and I would much rather wear sweats all day. Alas, it's all part of the experience and I just keep reminding myself that I'm growing a baby.

Here I am at about 11 weeks. I was SOOO sick and SOOO tired. I'm glad those days are behind me :) Well, maybe not the tired part...


Here I am today at 26 weeks!!!


These pictures were taken in our little girl's room. I'll have to post pictures when it is all done. I never really saw myself as a "pink" person, but once I found out our baby was a girl I couldn't help myself.


This next picture doesn't really have anything to do with this post, but I think it's so cute! Kinda shows you what Winston thinks of this whole ordeal...



I think he will be a good "big brother"

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh, you are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I just knew you would be having a girl...congrats! Pink sure does quickly grow on you huh?

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

You are the envy of every preggo mama out there!!! You look so cute! Congrats on a little girl, they are SOOOOOOOOOO fun!!!!

James and Lauren said...

you are ADORABLE pregnant!!!