Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here We Go Again

It never fails. Every time I take time off from work, I end up getting sick. Bummer!! Yesterday I woke up with a sore throat, and it has gotten progressively worse since then. It's hard not to feel down when things don't go as planned, but there are some positives to being down and out for a little while. For instance, Mike has been doing a very good job and taking care of me. I get to lay on the couch and watch movies with my dog. Also, I have an excuse to sleep all day if I want to. Maybe this won't be so bad :)

2 comments:

Kaili Bray said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! Goes to show that you work so hard that your body knew that it was time to take a break and heal itself! I hope you feel better soon... camping isn't really the greatest atmosphere to recuperate in! :o)

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh no! :**( See that? I'm crying 2 tears for you! Seriously, ick! Hope you get better soon!!!